due to Covid-19 pandemic, we have instituted new health and safety protocols to protect our employees and our guests.
- We use the best chemical product specific for the hotel industry provided us from Quimocaribe, Dominican leader. Between these, there are specifics products to treat viruses and bacterias.
- All our employees are using protective masks and gloves when in the guest and room areas.
- Linen, sheets, and towels are processed in outsourcing from a professional Laundry for large hotels that use specifics chemical products for disinfection.
- After each occupancy, the room remains closed for at least 36 hours before the housekeeping will clean it.
Moreover, our structure is spread in:
- several small villas with only two suites, one per floor,
- apartments in two condominiums with no more than 2 doors per floor with a completely open landing.
Our surrounding is very open, with constant sea breeze coming from the Ocean for a healthy air change.
Our meravillouse beach is furnished with a few well-spaced umbrellas.
We don’t manage directly restaurants but you can find in the near surrounding tenth of them of which many providing also delivery services.
Finally, Dominican Republic and especially Punta Cana has experienced the highest standard to preserve the continuity of the tourism.
You will be very welcome, we are open for you!